You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Astral Lucky Blocks

Forum Sahibi
Astral Lucky Blocks
[Image: Da4qDDz.png]
Hi everyone!

Tmtravlr here! I had a lot of crazy lucky block ideas but felt that the spiral lucky block was getting too big, so I decided to make them into a new addon! I give you the Astral Lucky Blocks. There are nearly 300 new drops (actually more than the spiral lucky blocks... =P), including epic new items, and even minigames!

Of course, there are the sword, bow, and potion that is now supported in lucky blocks... let's just say they are quite epic.

[Image: hIRDKCr.png]

There are a few new sets of armour as well.

[Image: h11JXar.png]

This addon also makes use of the potion effects I made in Potion Core, as you can see...

[Image: 2Mw3sFN.png]

Find a friendly fairy, who will heal you when near death!

[Image: 9M0YeLe.png]

There are a lot more, but I'll let you discover them on your own!

Download Instructions:

This addon supports minecraft 1.8 and also 1.8.9, and requires the following mods:
  • Lucky Blocks version 7.0.1 or higher (or 7.0.2 for 1.8.9),

• Loot++ version 1.6 or higher,

• and Potion Core version 1.0.1 or higher.
Run lucky blocks first, so it creates a folder called addons/lucky_block in your game folder, then drop this addon in there and you should be good to go!

DOWNLOAD LİNK

Serving as a content provider sharing site Download Minecraft Mods on our website, article 8 of law no. 5651 and T.C.K According to Article 125, all our members are responsible for their posts. All legal complaints about our site It will be examined by us within the framework of the relevant laws and regulations within 3 (three) days at the latest after you reach us through the link, the necessary actions will be taken and information will be given by our site administrators.